Ever want to tell your phone to take photos? Looking to snap the perfect pic but no one’s around? That’s all over thanks to the CameraVoice App, which allows you to take photos without pressing the snap button. CameraVoice uses a bulit in Sound Triger that allows anyone to say someting to the camera mic and it will snap photos.
- Record video
– Snap photos
– Sound Triger Meter
– Sound Triger Button
– Save photos to your photo libary
– Save vidoes to your Photo Library
– Flash Enable settings
– Share you photos to Instragram
– Share your videos to Facebook, Twitter, and more.
– Set your Live Sound Triger Meter
– Flip Mode Camera View
– Photo/ Camera Preview
– Export Hi Res photo & Videos, Direction from the CamerVoice App
The company plans to release a number of tripods for iPhones to support the app. Check out their website for all the info.