Good Morning All!
I just wanted to post up that today I’ll be speaking at SF Hacker News’ January panel – Marketing 101 for Hackers in San Francisco, CA
The event is today, Wednesday, January 29th / 6:30 PM
Sponsored by San Francisco Hacker News, this session titled “The Next Step for Founders/Engineers: How to Get Traction” will help founders and engineers determine what comes next after building a product. I will participate in a lively discussion on how to communicate effectively with users, build a following for your products and develop lasting customer relationships.
To register and for more information, visit: http://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-next-step-for-foundersengineers-how-to-get-traction-tickets-10092915181?aff=erelexporg
- Moderator: Christina Farr (@chrissyfar), Reporter for Venturebeat
- Nick Cicero (@NickCicero), Lead Social Strategist, Livefyre
- Ryan Lillis, Strategic Optimization Consultant, Optimizely (Read blog posts here)
- Cy Khormaee (@cykho), Founder of GetContastic.com (Formerly Founder at CIMLS.com, Evangelist at Microsoft)
- Fiona Tang (@yayfiona), Founder of Signal Camp, a consultancy building communities for companies ranging from bitly to Technicolor).
Thanks to the sponsors Optimizely!